Sunday 5 July 2015

Monday is my day of rest- Rev Kingsley Innocent, Bible Believing Church




Away from church activities, Senior Pastor of Bible Believing Church Incorporated, Aba, Abia State, Kingsley Innocent spends his Mondays to unwind.
The cleric who is fondly called God of Talk-na-do speaks about his favorites.
Excerpts: more....

 Favourite colour: I make use of other colors but my choice is blue, because it gets to me more than all other colors. Blue draws me because I like the look, the way it shines.
Favourite food: It ought to be our local rice called the Abakaliki rice because it is our own food. Also, it is natural, it has no chemicals in them.   
Favourite car: I love Mercedes Benz, even though I have other cars but it is difficult to convince me about other vehicles.
Favourite book: My favorites are books written by Kenneth Hagin because I have learnt so much wisdom from them. I have read a number of all his books and I don’t have any particular one in mind. His books thrill and inspire me. They are the best for me.
Favourite Bible verse: It is Galatians 6: 7 which says: “ Be not deceived for God is not mocked, whatever a man sows, that shall he reap” This passage has guided my life over the years. Whenever I want to do anything, the first thing that comes into my mind is be careful about what you sow, for so whatever a man sows, he must surely reap it. It has been like a guide and watchdog to my life and it follows me.
Favourite relaxation sport: When I want to relax, I play table tennis. I am good at it, not so good as a professional and it helps me to relax. I enjoy playing table tennis. I play it because of my schedule, I do not play it always but whenever I am free, I would play table tennis. I have a board in my house and office. When I want to play table-tennis, I would call my workers and we would play together.
Favourite number: It is three, because of the Trinity. Even, when I minister, I mention some words thrice. It brings me home and calls me back to where we belong.
Favourite club: My favourite is FC Barcelona of Spain. Anytime, I travel to Spain, I must visit Barcelona. I like the club. My tight schedule does not allow me to watch them always when they have a match but I follow the activities of the club. 
Favourite player: He is Lionel Messi of Barcelona. I have argued with my friends last year that when the World Best Footballer of The Year was given to Cristiana Ronaldo of Real Madrid, I posted on the internet that it was wrong because deep in my heart, I believe that Messi should have won it. Due to my soft spot for him, he is my best player and I see him as one of the greatest players in football.
In Nigeria, Austin Jay jay Okocha formerly of upper eagles is my favorite player because nobody does it better than him. He has the skills and mastery of the game.
Favourite shoe: I like Morris shoes because of the shape.
Favourite cologne: Among all the colognes that I use, my favorite is Black Orchid.
Favourite friend: Outside Nigeria, he is Rev Hills Harden from Atlanta, United States of America. He is my very good friend and brother from another race. He has been an encouragement to me in the ministry. I have many good friends but my best friend is my wife. 
Favourite day of the week: Definitely, it is monday. After Sunday Service, when and if am in town, it is on Monday, which is my resting day. Although, sometimes, I don’t get to rest on that day. On Mondays, you will see me wear casual clothes and feel like a young man.
Favourite fruit: It is apple. I like it a lot and anytime that I want to eat fruits, I don’t miss it on my staple foods.
Favourite experience: My favorite experience is when I am deep in worship and that is my best experience in the world. It brings me closer to God which I wish to continue to have always.
Favourite place to stay: In Nigeria, every city is beautiful but I spend a lot of time in Owerri, Imo State. I feel cool anytime that I am there. There is something about Owerri and me. Interestingly, I don’t reside there, but I spend so much time there. Outside the country, I enjoy staying in Houston Texas, United states, I feel like I am in Nigeria whenever I visit there with my family.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts