Friday 10 July 2015

JJC sends touching message to daughter through music video



Popular singer, Abdul Rasheed Bello, (aka JJC), has continued to receive commendations from his fans about his recently released album titled Skillz. more...

He continues to shine and showcase his talents through his songs and music videos.
Following his emergence in the entertainment industry, he received a standing ovation at the Industry Night, which held recently. The Afro legend has returned with a video titled Somebody love you.
The video was directed by Director Q and was shot at Bormouth Beach in London and it featured members of JJC’s colleagues.
Somebody Loves You is a tribute for JJC’s daughter, Tamira Bello, as he has promised his love, care and affection for her.
JJC who is in his later 30s is excited about fatherhood, expressing his joy as a father of an 18-year old daughter.
“ My daughter turned 18 years in February. I have really fought and suffered for my kids. They are my full responsibility. I love my kids so much that’s part of the reasons I dedicated this song, Somebody Love You, especially to my daughter, Tamira.
He also expressed how he feels turning 38 and has as so far achieved a lot in the Nigeria music industry.
“Right now, I feel I am finally home. I have been home since 2011, but this year, I feel like I have finally been accepted.
My music is doing well, my family is doing well. I feel so happy at 38. Two years more before 40. But I don’t intend retiring yet. God is the planner and my life is like a Nollywood movie, while God is the director.  I turned my passion into profession.  Something I have always loved doing as a little boy. Something I always do for fun, now I am using it to make money and inspire a whole generation of people. I always feel happy because I know I have achieved something. Even if I am not big, I know I have inspired and created big artists in the world, not just in Nigeria,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts